How To Get The Ideal Permanent Magnets From MaximMAG
How to get the ideal Permanent magnets from MaximMAG
Occasionaly MaximMAG get inquiries with very few information on required magnets, as MaximMAG specializes in Neodymium Magnets and Magnet assembly manufacturing and other Magnetic Materials' marketing, in order to make sure every customer get ideal magnets to their satisfactory, it will be of great help if your information as deail as possible referring to the following points:
1. Magnet material: Neodymium-Iron-Boron(sintered or Bonded), SmCo, AlNiCo, Ceramic/Ferrite, Rubber magnets etc.
2. Magnet size, shape, tolerance and certainly drawings are preferrable.
3. Magnet grade you're looking for, if do not confirm the grade, the requirements on Br (Magnetic Remanence), Hcj (Intrisic coercive), BHmax, constant Max working temperature are helpful a lot. Consultant service is also available from MaximMag.
4. Coating of the magnets: NiCuNi, Epoxy, Zinc, Passivation etc.
5. Magnetization direction.
6. Quantity, this will help us check the lead time.
7. Your information of how you use magnets in your applications will always be highly appreciated and of great helpful.
Everything MaximMAG does is aiming to bring better services to you, my precious customer.