|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, WU|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, courier express|
|Production Capacity:||1million pcs per month|
|Packing:||neutral, 330x260x150mm...||Delivery Date:||2-4 weeks|
SmCo magnet is a high performance, low temperature coefficent permanent
magnet made of samarium and cobalt and other rare-earth elements. Its
biggest advantage is its high working temperature-350 degree
centigrade. It needn't to be coated because it is difficult to be eroded
and oxidized. SmCo magnet is widely used in motors, watch, transducers,
instruments, positional detector, generators, radar and etc.
1) Composition: 35% Sm, 60% Co and 5% Fe & Cu
2) SmCo Magnet (Samarium Cobalt magnet) has superior resistance to high temperature(max temp reaches 350 degree centigrade). When working at above 180 degree centigrade, its maximum energy product BH and temperature stability are superior than NdFeB magnet.
2) Excellent resistance to corrosion, no coating is needed for the surface protecting.
3) SmCo is suitable for machines with high magnetic requirements and good for strict working environment requirements
4) All sorts of SmCo are used in the electronic magnetron, magnetic transmission, magnetic treatment, magnistor, etc
5) Certification: ISO 9001 quality system
Category: Samarium Cobalt magnets